What is Fancy Camera Transitions?
FTC is a Unity asset to create great camera transitions developed by Rebel Robot games (@carlosflip120). It allows to add a transition to a camera in a easy way. Add the desired transition in with a simple lines of code or using the visual builder.
Easy to use
- Create a transition with a few code lines
FancyTransition transition = FCT.Pixelate(1f);
- Chain several method calls for conformtable coding
FCT.Pixelate(1f) .BackWars(true) .Play();
- All code is documented with XML comments to easy autocompletion
- All code is organized using object oriented design, no magic strings nor reflection to specify transition types
Multiple ways of creating transitions
// Usings the FCT class FCT.Twirl(duration: 1f, camera: Camera.main, color: Color.red); // Using the Unity.Camera extension methods Camera.main.FCT_Twirl(duration: 1f, color: Color.red);
Transition sequences to perform several steps
FCT.Sequence(Camera.main) .Append(FCT.Flash(0.3f, color: Color.white)) .Append(FCT.Flash(0.3f, color: Color.yellow)) .Append(FCT.Flash(0.3f, color: Color.red)) .Append(FCT.BoxedSpiral(1f)) .AppendCallback(() => Debug.Log("HI YA!");) .AppendInterval(1f) .Append(FCT.BoxedSpiral(1f).Backwards(true)) .Play();
Easy way to load scenes using a sequence
FCT.Sequence(Camera.main) .Append(FCT.BoxedSpiral(1f)) .LoadScene("MyScene") .Append(FCT.BoxedSpiral(1f, Backwards: true)) .Play();
- An easy visual editor to create transition sequences